Last week, the international legal market review Legal 500 published its 2021 ratings for leading law firms operating in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Among Estonian offices, RASK Attorneys-at-Law earned recognition in eight practice areas.
Areas and experts recognized by The Legal 500:
- Tax >> additionally highlighting Villy Lopman's competencies in the field.
'Practice head Villy Lopman has extensive experience representing clients in cases brought by state authorities, with a particular niche in advising local authorities on relations with state tax bodies.´
- Shipping and Transport >> additionally highlighting Timo Kullerkupp's competencies in the field.
‘Knowledgeable and efficient team with ability to adapt to the dynamic nature of the aviation sector.’
- Banking, Finance and Capital Markets >> additionally highlighting Timo Kullerkupp's competencies in the field.
‘Timo Kullerkupp managed to put together professional cross-border collateral agreements for our securities offering and managed all the communication between the issuer, their advisers, and collateral agent in a very professional manner. ’
- IP, IT and telecommunications
‘The team at RASK has expertise in a long list of different fields. Over the course of our cooperation they have helped us with multi-jurisdictional cases involving parties around the globe and always been speedy and on time with their work.’
- Real Estate and Construction >> additionally highlighting Ramon Rask's competencies in the field.
‘One of my favourite aspects about RASK is that I know I can rely on them. I can count on fast reaction, high quality, constructive solutions and all-in-all, a good service with the right attitude from the get-go.´
- Dispute Resolution >> additionally highlighting Tarmo Peterson's competencies in the field.
'RASK is a reliable law firm with a strong focus. They dig deep and know how to put forward strong arguments in complex disputes. The team has genuine will-power and a good inner instinct for the field and resolving disputes.’
- EU law and Competition >> additionally highlighting Tarmo Peterson's competencies in the field.
'Practice head Tarmo Peterson is particularly known for his reputation in contentious cases, including complex market dominance and cartel disputes.'
- Commercial, Corporate and M&A >> additionally highlighting Ramon Rask's competencies in the field.
'Ramon Rask has extensive experience in M&A transactions and has been instrumental in finding solutions to several multinational M&A transactions.’
The Legal 500 ratings and rankings are based on extensive annual research, which takes into account the volume and results of work advised during the previous year, as well as clients' own assessment of the quality of the advice.
Our sincerest gratitude goes to all of our amazing clients! Thank you for the long-lasting cooperation and positive reviews!