Latest work & news
RASK consults the leading Estonian private medical centres Qvalitas and Unimed on signing a lease agreement for a new clinic in the heart of Tallinn.
RASK advises SPAN, a leading Croatian IT company listed on the Zagreb Stock Exchange, in the acquisition of GT Tarkvara.
RASK advises Elle Capital in the acquisition of a 49% stake in an SPV operating the Foorum Centre at the heart of Tallinn.
RASK advises Eurora Solutions in closing $40 million – one of the largest Estonian Series A rounds.
RASK advises the international technology company Ridango on the acquisition of LIT Transit.
Global legal market review highlights RASK ´s legal competencies in nine practice areas
- Speaking at the Day of Cities and Municipalities, Villy Lopman explained the rights of local governments when appealing directly to the Supreme Court
- Villy Lopman comments in Eesti Päevaleht on the legal controversy surrounding the closing of rural schools
- Tarmo Peterson and Kristiina Padu discuss the advantages of the updated Reorganisation Act in Äripäev
- Andrei Svištš: leaving the interpretation of hate speech to the courts would be repeating old mistakes
- Ramon Rask partner, attorney-at-law
- Tarmo Peterson partner, attorney-at-law
- Timo Kullerkupp partner, attorney-at-law
- Villy Lopman partner, attorney-at-law
- Marina Lapidus attorney-at-law
- View all ›