Latest work & news
RASK advises Co-one, the innovative AI-based data labeling startup, in closing a successful investment round.
RASK advises Elle Capital in the acquisition of a 49% stake in an SPV operating the Foorum Centre at the heart of Tallinn.
RASK advises Eurora Solutions in closing $40 million – one of the largest Estonian Series A rounds.
RASK successfully represents airBaltic in circuit court.
RASK advises the international technology company Ridango on the acquisition of LIT Transit.
Writing for the legal journal Juridica, Sandra Kaas examines the role and responsibility of administrative authorities in assessing the environmental impact of activities affecting Natura 2000 areas
- RASK welcomes new team member Maarja Roht - an experienced trustee in bankruptcy and legal expert in insolvency laws
- Kai Villemson: Remote work has new amendments to consider
- Andrei Svištš dissects the legal anatomy of substantial criminal trials in a TV interview with ETV+
- Marina Lapidus comments on renewable energy issues live on ETV+
- Ramon Rask partner, attorney-at-law
- Tarmo Peterson partner, attorney-at-law
- Timo Kullerkupp partner, attorney-at-law
- Villy Lopman partner, attorney-at-law
- Marina Lapidus attorney-at-law
- View all ›